Special Edition Asc-15 Stripped Lower Receiver
ANNOUNCING THE SPECIAL EDITION ASC-15 STRIPPED LOWER FUND RAISER!!
Aurora Sportsmen’s Club in conjunction with BAT Arm, LLC of Plano are commissioning a Special Edition AR-15 Lower Receiver called the ASC-15 with proceeds going to the ASC 600 Yard Range Fund!
Help support the greatest sportsman’s club in the world and own a piece of it’s history by purchasing your very own ASC-15 stripped lower receiver. Don’t have the ability to assemble your own, BAT Arms will happily customize a rifle to your specifications, so you too can own and cherish a piece of ASC.
We are currently planning on running 100 receivers on a pre-order basis and at this time there is no plan for “extra” inventory once the pre-orders are sold so don’t delay on getting your order in today! Also, with your paid pre-order you will have your choice of serial number (ASC15-0010 – ASC15-0100), on a first come, first serve basis.
Details are as follows:
Manufacturer: BAT Arms, LLC
Type: Stripped AR-15 Forged Lower Receiver — milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum forgings
Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Weight: 8.7 oz
Other Specifications and Features of the G-15 Stripped AR-15 Forged Lower Receiver:
• Pictogram style “SAFE” and “FIRE” markings
• Machined from 7075-T6 forged aircraft grade aluminum
• Matte black hard-coat anodized Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
• Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
• Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines
• Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
Please note specific serial number request and/or custom engraving in the comment section at checkout. We will contact you directly.
The BAT Arms ASC-15 Stripped AR-15 forged lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
|Item||Available In Store|